Petrolux LED Wet Location
For demanding environments where dust, dirt and moisture are a concern such as petroleum refineries, ethanol facilities, chemical plants, power plants, textile mills, waste water and water treatment plants, parking garages and tunnels.
Petrolux LED is an extremely versatile wet location lighting product with unparalleled features. Excellence in optical design along with a robust thermal management system provides a solution that delivers great value. This benefit translates into energy reduction and reduced maintenance over the life of the product.
- Prismatic borosilicate glass directs light where needed and reduces harsh glare.
- Polycarbonate lens available for those applications requiring non-glass options.
- Three distributions (Type 5 low angle,
Type 5 high angle, and Type 1 long and narrow) available to maximize versatility.
- Highly engineered LED system ensures superior uniformity and maximizes spacing.
- 6kV/3kA surge protection is standard.
- 0-10V dimming driver is standard.
- CRI > 70 (nominal) is standard.
- 4000K or 5000K CCT available.
- Fault-tolerant LED light engine continues to provide light even in the failure of one LED.
- Robust cast aluminum housing with low copper content (0.6% CU content) withstands harsh or hostile environments.
- Universal mount top cover (ceiling/pendant) is standard. Optional universal arm available for wall/stanchion. Other mountings include gasketed hook and yoke mount.
- Precise number of fins dissipate maximium amount of heat and achieve up to 131°F (55°C) ambient rating.