Teardrop LED II Large Pendant LED Luminaire
For Streets, Parking Lots, Campuses, Commercial Developments, Plazas, Historic Districts, Village Squares, Residential Areas, Parks, Walkways, Boulevards, and Roadways.
The Tear Drop LED II expands Holophane’s leadership within the market for period-styled luminaires serving urban applications with higher mounting heights. The offering spans a wide range of lumen packages while keeping with a traditional teardrop day-form. Built on breakthrough LEDs and precision-engineered glass optics, the Tear Drop LED II provides exceptional illumination for roadway applications while saving energy, and reducing maintenance cost.
- 100-400 watt HPS replacement.
- Up to 135 lumens per watt.
- Memphis & Esplanade housing styles.
- Teardrop, bowl and shallow/sag optics with uplight options.
- L70 & driver life > 100,000 hours, IP66 rated construction.
- ANSI C136 10kV/5kA “Enhanced” surge protection.
- 5000 hour salt spray rated finish.
- Types 3 & 5 distributions.
- Weight = 60 lbs. for standard, 69 lbs. for uplight.
- 2700K, 3000K, 4000K & 5000K CCT.
- Optional 20 year life photocontrol.
- Optional wireless remote adaptive lighting control & fixture monitoring.
- Retrofit kit available (LTDRL2) for most existing Holophane HID Tear Drop luminaires.