Through our strong global partnerships and alliances with manufacturers such as Honeywell Silent Knight, we are able to present you with the following offering to meet your specific campus facility requirements.
Silent Knight 6820EVS Emergency Voice System and Fire Alarm Control Panel. The 6820EVS is an intelligent addressable fire alarm control panel combined with an emergency voice system conveniently integrated into a single panel. The 6820EVS meets UL requirements for both fire alarm systems (UL 864) and emergency communication/ mass notification (UL 2572) with support for 1,110 addressable points and now up to 1,000 watts of audio coverage for larger building requirements.
- The 6820EVS integrated fire alarm and voice control panel offers building owners a single convenient solution for fire protection and emergency communications.
- Plus, with an integrated control panel, building owners can use the same audible visible appliance speakers for both fire and ECS voice messages throughout a building
- NFPA 72 2019 Edition defines an emergency communication system (ECS) as a life safety system. Property owners and the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ) prefer the integration of fire and ECS because of the reliability of the fire alarm system and its strict adherence to NFPA code.
THE ANIXTER APPROACH
- Campus Grounds
Determine cellular coverage and vulnerable areas around the campus boundary and interior to deter external threats.
- Building Entrance
Effectively manage the zone between the grounds and specific buildings to support positive identification and visitor management.
- Common Spaces
Monitor high-traffic public areas such as cafeterias and auditoriums to anticipate and respond quickly to emergency situations.
- Academic Areas
Implement proactive security measures to limit access to learning and administrative areas, protecting valuable research and technical equipment.
- Student Housing
Manage high-risk, priority environments through access control, fire and intrusion detection, video surveillance and an emergency preparedness plan.
- Technical Facilities
Protect electrical rooms, networking infrastructure, IT servers and data storage in technical areas.
Supports both SK and SD protocols 1,110 point capacity (SK) 635 point capacity (SD)
Connect up to 17 panels Four programmable buttons Onboard supervised microphone
Supports up to four amplifiers (1,000 watts max) Four built-in speaker circuits (expandable to eight)
Infrastructure as a Platform by Anixter provides a practical, configurable and integrated approach to deploy physical security infrastructure into your campus environment.
We help you discover and map your specific needs to the best solution.
- 6815 SLC expander (SK Protocol)
- 5815XL SLC expander (SD Protocol)
- SK-FML fiber optic card (multi-mode)
- SK-NIC-KIT network interface card and cabinet
Your validated, preconfigured solutions are packaged and site ready.
- Addressable detectors
- Audible/visible devices
- Cellular communicators
- EVS amplifiers
Controlled, repeatable solutions are delivered on time and under budget.
- Custom packaging and labeling
- Time-sensitive delivery options
- Staged project shipping
- Tailored last-mile delivery
HONEYWELL SILENT KNIGHT 6820EVS EMERGENCY VOICE SYSTEM AND FIRE ALARM CONTROL PANEL FEATURES
PROTECT PEOPLE AND PROPERTY
– Combined fire alarm control and emergency voice system in one cabinet
– Meets standards for fire alarm systems (UL 864)
– Meets standards for emergency communication/mass notification (UL 2572)
– Keeps occupants informed of both fire and non-fire emergencies with real time information directing them to safety
PROVIDE DETECTION AND NOTIFICATION IN DIFFICULT-TO-WIRE LOCATIONS
– SWIFT (smart wireless integrated fire technology) capable
– Offers wireless detection, activation and notification for fire and emergency events
– Uses a true mesh network to provide a secure, robust and reliable solution
– Can easily integrate wired and wireless devices on a single system