- NYC Compliant
- UL 1598 Damp Location
- UL 2108
Columbia Lighting LLHV VersaBay High Bay/LED
VersaBay LED combines powerful, high light output LED technology with remarkable energy savings
for a quick return on investment.
Powerful LED technology designed for high light output is combined with remarkable energy savings to make VersaBay® LED the smart choice for warehouses, manufacturing, gymnasiums, conventions centers, and other large, open commercial spaces.
- Optical design provides one-for-one replacement of metal halide and fluorescent high bays with substantial energy savings.
- High efficacy LEDs provide up to 138 Lumens Per Watt.
- Available in narrow or wide distribution.
- Long-life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 (projected over 100,000 hours) for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
- Easy center driver cover allows tool-less access to electrical components for modular replaceability.
- Extremely low profile—only 2" overall height.
- Quick and simple hanging systems include chain, tong or aircraft cable mounting.
- Access cover in channel for easy wiring access.
- "Plug and play" occupancy sensor, daylight sensor, cord and plug.
- Wire guard and/or lens option.
- ControlScope® compatible.
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified.
- CSA listed and suitable for damp locations.
- Up to 55ºC ambient operation.
- 5 year warranty.