Talkaphone, a WESCO-Anixter Solutions Partner, is the industry’s leading designer and manufacturer of security and life safety communication products and solutions for customers all over the world. Known for the best quality, technology and solution for every need and budget, Talkaphone is committed to being the best to work with.
Talkaphone has been in business for more than 85 years. They originally made their name supplying mission-critical communication equipment to the military and defense industry. Since then, they have grown and thrived through continuous innovation, becoming the leaders in safety and security communication as their customers’ needs have evolved.
Talkaphone Launches Fixed 5- and 10-Station AOR Solutions
NILES, IL – Talkaphone recently announced the launch of two highly anticipated additions to their Area of Rescue (AOR) product line: the Fixed 5-Station and Fixed 10-Station Analog Area of Rescue Command Units.
- Talkaphone Releases VOIP-600 Series IP Call Stations
- Talkaphone Releases VOIP-200 Series Compact IP Call Stations
- Talkaphone Updates LED Lighted Surface Mount for Outdoor Emergency Phones
- Talkaphone Adds a Surveillance Option to the Award-Winning ECO TOWER®
- Talkaphone Releases a Hardened Call Box for Noisy and Harsh Environments
- Talkaphone’s Award-Winning ECO TOWER™ is Now Available Wireless
New Product Datasheets
- WaveSense Contactless Access Control Solution
- Biometric Screening Panel
- IP-Based Area of Rescue Systems
- Mass Notification for Higher Education Needs
- How to Maximize Your Mass Notification System
- Loyola University Chicago Creates Network of Talkaphone Emergency Phones
- Talkaphone Met with Fluidmesh to Discuss the Technology Partnership
View more videos at www.youtube.com/talkaphone