Headquartered in Chicago since 1922, Tripp Lite has established a global reputation for quality manufacturing, superior value and excellent service. Tripp Lite and Anixter are working together to bring reliable, cost-effective IT infrastructure solutions to customers worldwide. By combining our expertise, experience and global reach, we provide practical solutions that meet customers’ technical requirements without ignoring their budgetary realities.
Tripp Lite Press Releases
- May 4, 2021 - Tripp Lite’s New 3-Phase UPS Combines High-Performance Power with Best-in-Class Size
- Apr 28, 2021 - Tripp Lite’s Innovative Fiber Management Solution Wins Product of the Year Award
- Mar 23, 2021 - Tripp Lite Introduces Safe-IT™ Antimicrobial Products for Safer, Cleaner, Healthier Workplaces
- Mar 2, 2021 - Tripp Lite’s New UPS Systems Provide Battery Backup in Extraordinary Cold and Heat
- Feb 17, 2021 - Tripp Lite’s New On-Line UPS Systems Make Mission-Critical Power Protection User-Friendly
05/22/2019What Makes a Good Server Rack Cabinet for Harsh Environments?
In a perfect world, all critical IT equipment would be housed in a climate-controlled, impenetrable cloud, with remote management and a redundant failover system on the other side of the planet.
05/13/2019Tripp Lite’s Wireless Access Point Enclosures Deter Theft without Signal Interference
New Indoor Enclosures House and Protect WAPs and Other Network Components
05/02/2019Simplify Installations to Save Space and Reduce Costs
Monitor Audio/Video from Four HDMI Sources on a Single Display with Tripp Lite’s Multi-Viewer Switch
02/21/2019Tripp Lite Unveils New Series of Secure KVM Switches
This latest NIAP certification holds IT networking products to the highest standard for data protection capabilities, meeting the strict security needs of the U.S. military and government agencies.
02/07/2019Tripp Lite Introduces Wall-Mount Racks with Built-In Cable Managers
Less Cable Clutter Promotes Better Airflow and Organization
Video surveillance has become an essential part of daily life. Whether in your business, your home or the public sphere, security systems protect people and property from hazards and liabilities of all kinds. But security systems can’t protect you unless they are properly powered, protected, connected and secured.
In these challenging times, more employees are working remotely than ever before. In order to support remote tasks such as network access, emails and messaging, the reliability of network systems is more crucial than ever. For those working in IT departments, this means your job is critical to your company’s productivity and bottom line.
Single phase power is used in most homes and small businesses because it is relatively simple and inexpensive to install. Commercial and industrial businesses with greater electricity needs prefer three phase power because it is more efficient and less expensive to operate. But what exactly is the difference between single-phase and 3-phase power?
Internet connectivity has become an invaluable resource for businesses large and small. Even short-term disruptions can have a significant impact on productivity and revenue. The need to quickly restore interrupted Internet service is imperative, yet the ability to fulfill that need varies widely. It turns out there is a solution for this problem that won’t waste precious time for you or your employees.
If you’re upgrading your existing 3-phase network, switching from single-phase to 3-phase power or overseeing a co-location network, the ability to monitor and control the power consumption of individual devices is crucial to network performance. Monitoring power consumption of individually connected devices such as servers, hubs, routers and switches is vital for capacity planning and ensures you are not being overcharged for power provided by the co-location operator.
All companies, large and small, are often tasked with supporting colleagues with the necessary software and home office products to keep their businesses up and running remotely, often with little time to spare. Most large corporations with robust IT departments have already addressed these issues, but there are thousands of small businesses who still need help and resources to support employees working from home.
Brochures & product announcements
- Pro AV Line Card
- SmartOnline Unity PF 5kVA On-Line UPS Specifications: Tripp Lite vs. Competitors
- SmartPro Extreme Temperature Network UPS System Product Announcement Flyer
- Cooling IT Wiring Closets Flyer
- Mini Robotic Fiber Panel Systems New Product Announcement
- Hospital Grade UV Charging Carts and Cabinet Product Announcement
- Healthcare/Medical Solutions for Patient Care Vicinities Brochure
- Cables & Connectivity Brochure
- USB Type-C Solutions Brochure
- Tablet/Chromebook Charging Stations Brochure
- Display Mount Brochure
- Wireless Access Point Enclosures Product Announcement Flyer
- SmartRack Quiet Server Racks Product Announcement Flyer
- Common Power Problems and Power Protection Solutions
- 10GB/40GB/100GB Copper Fiber Modular Patch Panel Cabling Solutions
- Power Strip Safety in Healthcare and Regulatory Compliance
- UL 60601-1 Power Strips with Fault Protection
- Choosing Close-Coupled IT Cooling Solutions
- Rack Basics: Everything You Need to Know Before You Equip Your Data Center
- Tripp Lite Helps JS Products Beat the Las Vegas Heat
- Tripp Lite Charging Stations Secure and Charge Tablets at Visitation Catholic School
- Dynamic Concepts
- Pelican Computer
- True Fitness
- Whiteriver Unified School District
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Waller Independent School District
- Southeastern Orthopedic Center - Cooling Solutions
- PAETEC - Colocation Rack Enclosures
- Tripp Lite Protects NOC - Remotely Monitored Power Management and Protection
- Tripp Lite Protects Megger Power Cable Fault Locator System
- Tripp Lite Protects Paramount Unified School District - Cisco VoIP Network Infrastructure Protection
- Tripp Lite Protects Boulder Valley School District - Avaya VoIP System Protection
- Tripp Lite Protects Insomniac Games - Network and Workstation Protection
- Tripp Lite Protects Cisco Digital Media System - Cisco Digital Media System Protection
- Tripp Lite Protects Texas Region 5 Education Service Center - Network Protection
- Tripp Lite Protects the Cisco TelePresence Experience- Cisco TelePresence Protection
- Colorado Adams County School District 50 - IT Infrastructure Protection
- Tampa General Hospital
- Data Center Solutions
- USB and AC Charging Stations and Carts
- Healthcare Solutions
- A/V and Digital Signage Solutions from Tripp Lite
- Rolling TV Carts
- Portable Cooling for IT Environments
- Why You Need a UPS System
- Desktop Charging Station
- Tablet Charging Stations
- Wall-Mount Rack Enclosures
- Desk Mount for Flat-Panel Displays
- Display Mounts for Flat-Panel Displays and HDTVs
- Wall-Mount Rack Cabinets
- Surge Suppressor Solutions for Severe Weather
- 36-Device AC Charging Station Cart for Chromebooks and Laptops
View more videos at www.youtube.com/tripplite