Vertiv an Anixter Technology Alliance Partner, designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial facilities. Formerly Emerson Network Power, Vertiv supports today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions including Chloride®, Liebert®, NetSure™ and Trellis™ brands.
The global IT management solutions simplify work, increase productivity and ensure security of essential business systems.
The global industrial power solutions meet the most demanding technical specifications and provide safe, reliable power- no matter the challenge.
The global power and thermal management solutions are some of the world’s most efficient and reliable power and cooling technologies.
The global, intelligently engineered power systems deliver high availability, energy efficiency, and scalability for converged networks.
- Trellis™ The industry leading software gives customers an integrated view of operations across IT and facilities resources, enabling better decisions that save time and money.
Geist is a market leader in Rack PDU products and has a broad portfolio of data center power, cooling, monitoring, and infrastructure management products that complement Vertiv’s own line of intelligent Rack PDUs.
- Energy Labs
Energy Labs manufactures custom air handling and modular solutions, including direct evaporative, indirect evaporative and direct expansion cooling technologies. These additions to the Vertiv portfolio significantly increase Vertiv capabilities in the commercial and industrial space.
- Enhanced Thermal Management with Energy Labs
- Vertiv Acquires Custom Air-Handler Maker Energy Labs
- Expanding our Rack PDU Portfolio with Geist
- There’s More to Vertiv’s Geist Acquisition than PDUs and Engineers
- Vertiv Joins Ericsson Energy Alliance in Push for Next-Gen Networks
- Geist Joins the OCP Community, Showcases Universal Power Distribution Unit at OCP US Summit 2018
- Vertiv Introduces Compact Entry-Level KVM System
- Vertiv Introduces Compact UPS System for Edge Deployments
- Vertiv Announces Expansion of Lithium-Ion UPS Line
Featured Vertiv Products