Fiber Optic Test Equipment for Government Agencies
Have budget to spend by September 30th? Consider VIAVI Solutions fiber test and measurement products for tactical, infrastructure, data center, lab, and NOC applications.
Government and Defense at all levels are being challenged to deliver greater amounts of information and services to citizens and decision makers by increasing the use of technologies and fiber optic networks. To meet this demand, government needs to execute the necessary network improvements while working within the constraints of budgets.
To help meet these challenges, VIAVI offers a fully integrated portfolio of instruments and systems, for network testing, performance optimization, and service assurance. Designed to support the most complex IT and communications networks, our solutions help Government and Defense get the best possible performance from Fiber Optic network investments.
- Install, turn-up, and maintain fiber networks to the highest industry standards
- Supports testing throughout the entire service life cycle, including service activation, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Quickly and easily verify that every network connection is clear and optimized
- Leverage VIAVI’s extensive experience and industry knowledge to ensure mission success
- Cost-effectively operate and maintain fixed and tactical networks
The MP-60A Miniature USB 2.0 Optical Power Meter is a device that measures optical power via USB 2.0 connection to a PC, laptops, mobile devices and VIAVI test solutions.
The FI-60 Live Fiber Identifier with Integrated Optical Power Meter easily detects optical signal without disconnecting fiber & converts into a power meter.
The SmartPocket™ Optical Test Kit with power meter and light source (singlemode & multimode) is pocket-sized and features rugged instruments for checks.
The P5000i Automated Fiber Inspection & Analysis Probe provides PASS/FAIL capability. Inspect and certify fiber end face quality at the push of a button.