Corning Cable Systems ALTOS All-Dielectric Gel-Free Cables are designed for outdoor and limited indoor use for campus backbones in lashed aerial and duct installations. The loose tube gel-free design is fully waterblocked using craft-friendly, water-swellable materials, which means cable access is simple and no clean up is required. The flexible craft-friendly buffer tubes are easy to route in closures and the SZ-stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors while allowing easy midspan access. The all-dielectric cable construction requires no bonding or grounding and these cables have a medium-density polyethylene jacket that is rugged, durable and easy to strip.
- Gel-free waterblocking technology; Craft-friendly cable preparation
- Medium-density polyethylene jacket; Rugged, durable and easy to strip while providing superior protection against UV radiation, fungus, abrasion and other environmental factors
- All-dielectric construction; Requires no grounding or bonding
Cable Type: Loose Tube
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM3)
Product Type: Dielectric
Buffer Tube Color Coding: Blue
Buffer Tube Diameter (Metric): 2.5 mm
Buffer Tube Diameter (US): 0.1 in
Central Element: Dielectric
Fiber Coloring: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White
Fiber Count (cable): 6
Fibers per Tube: 6
Maximum Fibers per Tube: 12
Number of Active Tubes: 1
Number of Filling Elements: 5
Number of Ripcords: 1
Number of Tube Positions: 6
Outer Jacket Color: Black
Outer Jacket Material: Polyethylene (PE)
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (Metric): 890 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (US): 200 lbf
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (Metric): 2700 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (US): 600 lbf
Min. Bend Radius Installation (Metric): 158 mm
Min. Bend Radius Installation (US): 6.2 in
Min. Bend Radius Operation (Metric): 105 mm
Min. Bend Radius Operation (US): 4.1 in
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 10.5 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 0.41 in
Weight (cable) (Metric): 73 kg/km
Weight (cable) (US): 49 lb/1000 ft
Temperature - Installation (Metric): -30 C to 70 C
Temperature - Installation (US): -22 F to 158 F
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 158 F
Temperature - Storage (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Storage (US): -40 F to 158 F
Common Installations: Outdoor lashed aerial and duct; indoor when installed according to National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 770; Design and Test Criteria: ANSI/ICEA S-87-640; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM3 LAZER-OPTIMIZED 50 MICRON, 10 GIG TO 300 METER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.