Alpha’s Cordex PSU is an integrated, fully-featured DC power system in a compact form factor. It is designed to provide power to critical loads while enabling remote site monitoring and delivering critical information on demand. The PSU supplies reliable and low output ripple current along with short circuit, over voltage, over temperature and over load protection. It also features advanced battery charging, monitoring and testing functionality. Two temperature, two digital and one analog inputs can be used for monitoring system alarms such as intrusion detection or equipment malfunction.
The integrated CXCI+ controller offers comprehensive local and remote control and monitoring, including a web server, providing easy set up using a standard Windows Internet Explorer browser. SMTP features ’enable alarm’ condition settings and multiple automatic notification options by e-mail to a computer, server or smartphone. Sites without internet access can use the integrated CXCI+ controller as an advanced standalone data logging system, allowing the capture of data from multiple inputs such as AC/DC voltages, load/battery current, and cell voltage/temperature. The CXCI+ captures and retains 90 days’ statistical data and 500 alarm events, ready for download to a laptop for site history file and analysis of system performance, power system details, thermal performance of outdoor enclosures and failure conditions.
- Clean and reliable DC power supply for critical loads available in two options: 24V/400W or 48V/650W
- Internet ready and remotely accessible for complete and cost effective system and site monitoring
- Advanced battery charging, monitoring and testing to ensure sufficient reserve power availability
- Configurable platform with I/Os for site monitoring, user-definable alarms, data logging and control
- Extended temperature range for installation in harsh outdoor environments
- Wide AC input operating range for world wide installation requirements
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.