AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 01119-001 | Q8641-E 35MM 30FPS 24V
Network Camera, Thermal, SFP Slot, Zipstream, H.264/MJPEG/MPEG4, 30 FPS, 384 x 288 Resolution, F1.2 35 MM Focal Length Lens, 24 Volt AC/DC, 182 Watt, White, IP66/NEMA 4X, PoE
AXIS Q8641-E PT Thermal Network Camera offers outstanding thermal contrast and 10 field of view, which together with analytics, enables long-range detection and immediate visual confirmation for the operator. Highly responsive and reliable positioning camera, designed for continuous and jerk-free pan and tilt movements (360 endless and 135 from ground to sky). When column-mounted, it enables 360 unobstructed field of view, covering a wide area and reducing the cost for additional cameras. AXIS Q 8641-E provides 384x288 thermal resolution, Zipstream and electronic image stabilization. Features both RJ45 and SFP interfaces, enabling a long-distance fiber connection with a failover network link.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Reliable Thermal Detection
- Outstanding Thermal Contrast
- Responsive Positioning with Quick, Smooth Pan and Tilt Capabilities
- Save Bandwidth with Zipstream
- Smooth and Steady Video with Electronic Image Stabilization
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.