AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 01133-001 | XF40-Q2901 UL 8.3FPS 19MM -50C
Network Camera, Explosion Protected, H.264/MJPEG/MPEG4, 8.3 FPS, 336 x 256 Resolution, F1.25 Athermalized 19 MM Lens, 24 Volt AC, 316L Stainless Steel, IP66/IP67, -50 Deg C
Explosion-protected 316L stainless steel Temperature Alarm Camera certified for hazardous areas according to UL. Certification part code OXALIS-UL2410-TI-50. The product contains U.S.-origin controlled technology/component, the US Export Administration Regulations (EAR) are always applicable to the product. You should comply at all times with all applicable national and international (re-) export control regulations. Oxalis explosion-protected housing with three 3/4" NPT cable entries and Axis Tempe rature Alarm camera inside with 336x256 resolution and 17 angle of view. Six temperature alarm zones, isothermal palettes and spot temperature. 3 individual streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG: simultaneous, individually configured streams in max. resolu tion at 8.3 fps. It supports ONVIF, Video motion detection and Shock detection. IP66 and IP67-rated and operating temperature in -58F to +158F (-50C to +70C). Powered by 110 V AC (Power supply not included). Includes a removable sunshield and AXIS Surveillance microSDXC Card 64 GB.
- Remote Temperature Monitoring for Heavy-Duty Applications
- Detects Fires and Leaks
- Monitors Equipment and Area Temperature
- Visual Verification
- Certified for Hazardous Applications
- Supports Advanced Analytics
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.