AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 01173-004 | S9101
Camera Station Desktop Terminal, 90 to 264 Volt AC at 50/60 Hertz, 65 Watt, 8 GB Memory, 128 GB Drive, Intel/Core Processor, Microsoft Windows 10 IoT 2016 LTSB, 5 to 35 Deg C
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE 10101221 as suggested replacement.
AXIS Camera Station S9101 Desktop Terminal is a micro form factor desktop terminal optimized for high-definition surveillance. AXIS S9101 is preloaded with AXIS Camera Station software to minimize installation time and complements AXIS S1032 or AXIS S1048 rack servers to create a high performing surveillance workstation. AXIS 9101 has validated hardware and software components for optimal surveillance experi ence, and includes three-year hardware warranty with on-site replacement service. AXIS S9101 supports two monitors in a dual screen setup for system overview.
- Ease of Installation
- AXIS Camera Station Software Included
- Validated Hardware
- On-Site Replacement Service
- 22 Inch Monitor
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.