AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 01174-004
Camera Station Desktop Terminal, 90 to 264 Volt AC at 50/60 Hertz, 155 Watt, 8 GB Memory, 128 GB Drive, Intel/Core Processor, Microsoft Windows 10 IoT 2016 LTSB, -40 to 65 Deg C
AXIS Camera Station S9201 Desktop Terminal is a compact all-in-one desktop terminal designed for optimal viewing of high-definition surveillance video where space is limited. The terminal is preloaded with AXIS Camera Station software to minimize insta llation time and complements AXIS S1032 or AXIS S1048 rack servers to create a high performing surveillance workstation. AXIS S9201 has validated hardware and software components for optimal surveillance experience, and includes three-year hardware war ranty with on-site replacement service. AXIS S9201 includes a 22 inch monitor for system overview, as well as a universal keyboard and a computer mouse.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product. This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use 1052112 as a suggested replacement.
- HDTV 720p Video Quality
- WDR Forensic Capture
- Lightfinder and Optimized IR
- Remote Zoom and Focus
- Two Way Audio and I/O Port
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.