Corning Industrial LSZH fiber optic cables are designed for industrial building backbones and harsh environments atypical of traditional datacom systems. Based on proven stranded loose tube cable designs, these industrial cables are flame-retardant and have been tested to meet mechanical/environmental conditions exceeding the requirements set for traditional datacom cables. The 250 Um color-coded individual fibers offer quick and easy identification during installation.
Corning Industrial LSZH cables provide life-safety benefits for industrial applications through the cables’ construction. Many traditional data communication cables contain halogens in the jacket compound, which pose little risk in the controlled and protected environment of typi cal building air spaces, such as behind walls, under floors and in conduit. However, cables deployed in industrial applications, particularly on the plant floor, are typically exposed to greater risk of fire, extreme temperatures or chemical exposure. This often makes halogen cables inappropriate for industrial environments.
Aerial, Direct Buried, Duct, General Purpose Horizontal
- Low-smoke, zero-halogen sheath
- Key life-safety benefit Meets cyclic impact and chemical resistance test
- Superior performance Common installations
- Outdoor aerial and duct; indoor general purpose horizontal according to NEC Article 770
National Electrical Code (NEC) OFN-LS, Sunlight Resistant (SUN RES), IEEE-1202 flame test, Suitable for Direct Burial (DIR BUR), IEC 60332-3, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034, MSHA 30 CFR Part 7-K, Section 7.408ANSI/ICEA S-104-696, UL 13, UL 444, UL 1277, UL 168 5, CSA C22.2, No. 230 and No. 232, CSA OFC (FT-4-S1)
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
|Fire Rating||LOW SMOKE ZERO HALOGEN (LSZH)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.