Fixed dome with discreet and tamper-resistant casing. Vari-focal 2.8-10 mm lens. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max HDTV 720p or 1 MP resolution at 30 fps. WDR. Video motion detection and active tampering alarm. Two- way audio with built-in microphone, and audio detection. I/O for alarm/event handling. Power over Ethernet. Includes power supply.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Offer superior image quality including progressive scan and wide dynamic range, providing crisp and clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas
- The vandal-resistant and the tamper-resistant models are specifically adapted for unobtrusive video surveillance in exposed indoor environments
- The fixed domes include intelligent capabilities such as video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spraypainting
- Power over Ethernet eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation costs
- The pixel counter helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution fulfills specific requirements for identification purposes
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Unobtrusive and compact design
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and quality of service
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with one-click camera connection
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Digital PTZ, preset positions, guard tour
|Lens Type||VARI-FOCAL 2.8-12 MILLIMETER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.