BBD Category 5e Outside Plant (OSP) cables are designed to provide extension of the LAN beyond the premises. The core is filled wih PFM thixotropic filling compund to prevent water ingress. PFM gel will not drip even in cell tower applications at elevated temperatures. A variety of constructions are available to suit multiple environmental needs. Shielded designs feature dry water block between the shield and the core jacket to prevent water ingress. All designs are suitable for buried applications.
- Transmission Performance Characterized to 500 MHz for Cat 6 and 350 MHz for Cat 5E
- PFM Gel-Filled Core Construction
- OSP-Grade Black Polyethylene Jacket
- ColorTip Circuit Identification System
- Aluminum Interlock Armored Construction
- Assureple Overhead for Reliable Transmission in an OSP-Rated Cable Allowing Extension of the Premises LAN
- Small, Robust Design
- Prevents Intrusion of Moisture and Easily Wipes Clean During Installation
- Outside Plant Rated Cable for Years of Reliable Performace
- Easily Identifiable Conductor Mates Even in Low-Light Environments
- Protects Against Mechanical Stresses
- Installs Faster and Easier than EMT Conduit and Conventional Wire
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.