PERLE SYSTEMS | 05051900
MCR-MGT Mananagement Module for the MCR chassis: 10/100/1000 ethernet RJ45, serial console port RJ45, SNMP read/write, Telnet/SSH and Internet Browser access and advanced security
An MCR-MGT Management Module installed in a Perle MCR Chassis provides secure management of Perle Media Converter and Ethernet Extender Modules.
- Management Module for the MCR chassis
- High performance management module for Perle’s Converter Chassis
- Manage Media Converter Modules and Ethernet Extender Modules via SNMP, CLI -Telnet/SSH, internet browser, or PerleVIEW Centralized Management Package
- Advanced security features such as TACACS+, RADIUS LDAP, Kerberos and NIS authentication, SSH and secure browser access via HTTPS.
- 10/100/1000 ethernet connection to IPV4 and IPV6 networks
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.