AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0743-001 | Q3615-VE
Q3615-VE Network Camera, 1/1.9" sensor, WDR - Forensic Capture, 1080p resolution
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
Day/night fixed dome with 1/2" sensor, providing WDR - Forensic Capture and Lightfinder for demanding light conditions. IK10 vandal-resistant outdoor casing. Pan/tilt/roll/zoom for remote installation and readjustment. Motorized vari-focal 4.1-9 mm P-Iris lens. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; HDTV 1080p at up to 60 fps. Zipstream for reduced bandwidth and storage. Video motion detection, shock detection and active t ampering alarm. Electronic image stabilization. Memory card slot for optional local video storage. Operation in wide temperature range powered by standard Power over Ethernet. Midspan not included. Includes mounting bracket for wall/ceiling or junction boxes and substantial weather shield against sun, rain or snow.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Top-of-the-line image usability with Lightfinder and WDR - Forensic Capture enabled by 1/2sensors
- Minimized physical installation time with remote pan/tilt/roll/zoom, mechanical auto leveling, easy cable management and conduit connection
- Robust and reliable mechanical design for harsh environments, with substantial weather protection, IK10 vandal resistance, vibration resistance and shock detection
- Remote adjustment of camera direction and zoom level when reinstallation needed
- Electronic image stabilization for steady images in an environment with tough vibrations
- Axis’ Zipstream technology for minimized bandwidth and storage needs
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.