AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0763-001 | P1367-E
Network Camera, Digital PTZ, Day/Night, Outdoor, H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG, 3072 x 1728 Resolution, F1.2 Varifocal P-Iris 2.8 to 8.5 MM Lens, 1 GB RAM/512 MB Flash, 9.2 Watt, PoE
Outdoor, 5MP resolution, day/night, fixed box camera providing Forensic WDR and Lightfinder for demanding light conditions Includes an IR corrected varifocal 2.8-8.5 mm F1.2 P-iris lens and remote back focus (camera also supports i-CS and DC-iris lense s with CS Mount). Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max 5MP at 25/30 fps in 16:9 format. Axis Zipstream technology for reduced bandwidth and storage needs. Video motion detection and active tampering alarm. Two-way audi o. I/O for alarm/event handling, Memory card slot for optional local video storage. Serial port for RS422/485 communication NEMA 4X, IP66/67 and IK10-rated for operation in -40C to +55C and intermittent up to +60C. Powered by IEEE 802.3af Type 1 Cla ss 3 midspan. Includes a removable sunshield, wall bracket, Torx T20 screw driver and IP66/67- rated cable glands. Midspan not included.
- 5MP resolution
- Built-in camera rails increasing flexibility and usability when changing to bigger lenses (up to 12 cm) and enabling corridor format.
- i-CS support (i-CS lens is supplied as standard in AXIS P1368-E)
- Lightfinder and Forensic WDR capabiliies
- Enhanced capacity for built-in analytics (ARTPEC-6)
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.