AXIS A8105-E Network Video Door Station is an open, non-proprietary, IP-based door station for two-way communication, video identification and remote entry control. It is a weather-proof video door station intended for both indoor and outdoor installat ions. The door station has exceptional audio capabilities, and comes with a high performing solution for echo cancellation and noise suppression, to provide clear and echofree two-way speech with visitors. Combined with an integrated HDTV camera with W DR - Forensic Capture, the unit offers reliable 24/7 identification of persons at the entrance also in the most demanding situations. The AXIS A8105-E is based on open standards and interfaces for third-party software, allowing the unit to be integrate d with solutions provided by Axis’ partners. The unit also supports session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for integration with various IP phone systems to meet advanced audio and video communication needs. It is also equipped with multiple inputs and outpu ts for remote control of door locks and other equipment. Included accessory - Wall mount frame.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Small size: Optimized for installation where space is a limiting factor. Will fit most mullions, door frames and wall types.
- High quality audio: The door station has exceptional audio capabilities, and comes with a high performing solution for echo can cellation and noise suppression, to provide clear and echo-free two-way speech with visitors.
- High quality video: The unit includes an HDTV 1080p camera with WDR for reliable identification also in strong backlight.
- Digital corridor format
- Remote entr control: Equipped with multiple inputs and outputs for remote control of door locks and connection of other equipment. Entry control from VMS, mobile application or IP phones.
- Power over Ethernet
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.