AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0916-001 | Q1942-E 10MM 30FPS
Q1942-E 10MM Outdoor Thermal IP Camera for Wall and Ceiling Mount, IP66- and IP67-rated, 640x480 Resolution, 30 fps, and 63º Angle of View
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use PN 10192143 as suggested replacement.
VGA 640x480 thermal resolution for wide-area coverage and a long range. AXIS Q1942-E is equipped with Axis’ Zipstream technology, which reduces storage and bandwidth requirements, while capturing important details in full image quality. AXIS Q1942-E’s powerful processor lets you add the strength of the market’s widest selection of video analytics solutions to your surveillance solution.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- VGA resolution
- High performance for video analytics
- Reliable detection and fast verification
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Axis’ Zipstream technology
- Easy integration with Axis products to create a complete solution
- Easy and quick to install outdoAdjustable high-sensitive shock detection
|Resolution||640 X 480|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.