AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 0954-001 | P3225-LV MK II
P3225-LV MK II Series Fixed Dome IP Camera, HDTV, 1080p, 3-10.5 mm P-Iris Vari-Focal lens, 30 fps/60 fps (WDR on/off), PoE, Day/Night, IR Illumination, IK08 Indoor Casing, Mounting Bracket
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use AXE 9868554 as suggested replacement.
AXIS P3225-LV Mk II is a fixed dome with vari-focal lens, delivering HDTV 1080p video quality in up to 2 MP resolution. It is equipped with WDR - Forensic Capture to increase forensic usability by highlighting details in both dark and well-lit areas, as well as Axis’ Lightfinder technology, making it extremely sensitive to low light. Day and night functionality together with OptimizedIR, Axis’ built-in IR sol ution ensuring an evenly illuminated image, as well as P-Iris control, ensure superb image quality in any lighting conditions. The camera includes Axis’ Zipstream technology that significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. AXIS P3225-LV M k II is dust and impact-resistant.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Outstanding HDTV quality with WDR - Forensic Capture and Lightfinder
- Axis’ Zipstream technology for reduced bandwidth and storage
- Easy installation including remote focus and zoom
- Dust and IK08 impact-resistant indoor models
- Weather and IK10 impact-r
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.