KRAMER ELECTRONICS | 10-80359090 | VM-4HDT
HDMI Video Extender Distributor, HDMI to HD Base-T, 1-Input/4-Output, 2-Port, 5.2 Volt DC, 4 Ampere, 130 to 230’ Extension Line, 7.38" Width x 4.53" Depth x 1" Height, Aluminum
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- High Performance Distribution: Distributes One HDMI Signal to Four Long Reach HD BaseT Extension Outputs with up to 4K Video Resolution
- Extension-Line Distribution: Distributes a 4K at 60 Hertz (4:2:0) 24 BPP (Maximum) Video Signal Over HD BaseT Extens ion Line to a Distance of up to 40 Meter (130 Foot) Long Reach, and Even Further for Lower Video Resolutions
- Standard Compatibility: Connects to any HD BaseT Compliant Extension Product on the Market
- HDMI Signal Transmission: HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 Compliant Signal, Supporting Deep Color, X.V.Color, Lip Sync, 7. PCM, Dolby TrueHD, TS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D
- EDID and CEC (Out 1 Only) Signals are Passed Through from the Source to the Display
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing: an Intelligent EDID Handling, Processing and Pass-Through Algorithm that Ensures Plug and Play Operation for HDMI Source and Display Systems
- Kramer Equalization and Re-Klocking Technology Rebuilds the Digital Signal Integrity to Travel Longer Distances
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing: an Intelligent EDID Handling and Processing Algorithm that Ensures Plug and Play Operation for HDMI Systems
- LED Indicators: Status Indicators for HDMI and HD BaseT Input/Output Connected Signals and Power for Ease of Maintena nce and Troubleshooting
- Easy Installation: Twisted-Pair Cables for HD BaseT Signals Wiring
- Compact Mega Tools Fan: Less Enclosure for Over Ceiling Mounting, or Side By Side Rack Mounting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.