The patented EXO Crimp Frame + EZ-RJ45 Die was designed for termination of EZ-RJ45 connectors. The included EZ-RJ45 Die is interchangeable and reversible when used with EXO Crimp Frame. Designed for the original pass through EZ-RJ45 connectors which ar e a standard in the industry. The EXO Crimp Frame highlights a push button lock, ergonomic TPR handles, and works with the EXO-EX Die (P/N 100071C) for terminating ezEX-RJ45 connectors.
- Single cycle crimp and flush trim
- EZ-RJ45 Die is easily interchangeable
- Reversible EZ-RJ45 Die for ambidextrous operation
- Connectors lock into tool for correct positioning during crimp
- Push button lock for easy storage
- Ergonomic comfort grip TPR hans
- Includes the EZ-RJ45 Die for crimping EZ-RJ45 Connectors
- Compatible with EZ-RJ45 connectors: EZ-RJ45 Cat5e and Cat6, Shielded Cat5e and Cat6 connectors (internal and external ground)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.