- Patented Key Control
- Uses Existing Hardware
- Can be Masterkeyed
- Protection from Physical Attack
- Special Angle Cut Keys
- Picking and Bump Protection
- Utility Patented Key Control, for Cylinders that Incorporate the Medeco3 Design, Provides Protection Ast the Unauthorized Duplication of Keys
- A Special Elevating and Rotating Pin Tumbler Design, Along with False Slots on the Bottom Pins, Mushroom Top Pins and a Sidebar Mechanism, Work Together, to Provide Superior Pick Resistance
- Angled Cuts on the Keys, Along with Fore and Aft Positioning and the Reciprocal Slider of the Medeco3 Design, Provide Added Dimensions that Dramatically Increases Key Combinations and Enables Medeco to Produce Some of the Largest Master Key Systems in the Industry
- Hardened Steel Inserts, Positioned in Critical Areas of the Cylinder, Provide a High Degree of Drill Resistance
- Solid Brass Construction Provides High Quality and Long Cylinder Life
- Set Screw Pin Chamber Caps Allow Quick and Easy Pinning and Re-Keying without the Need to Take the Cylinder Apart
- Large Variety of Cylinder Lengths and Cam/Tailpiece Configurations Provide Excellent Retrofit Capability and Reduce the Need to Replace the Entire Locking Device
|Cylinder Type||MORTISE CYLINDER|
|Finish||US26D SATIN CHROME|
|Key System Type||MEDECO3 (T)|
|Length - Inches||1-1/8|
|Pin Length||6 PIN OR DISC|
|Sales Category||MORTISE CYLINDER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.