LANmark-1000 has been improved to offer best-in-class electrical performance. Berk-Tek’s engineers completely redesigned LANmark-1000 so that all crosstalk parameters could be improved by four dB. As a result, the Power Sum Attenuation to Crosstalk ratio (PSACR) is nearly 3 times better (at 250 MHz) allowing for much greater signal strength and less vulnerability to noise interference.
- Full Power Sum Performance
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL, LCTL)
- ETL verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Optimal support for Gigabit Ethernet with headroom
- Power sum characterization gives highest performance using existing applications
- Provides additional bandwidth required for future applications
- Addition of balance requirements improves overall cable performance and reduces cable emissions which results in reduced transmission errors
- Characterized to 550 MHz, 300 MHz greater than the standard
- Power sum characterization gives highest performance using existing application
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.