This wire stripper-cutter by Klein Tools is a light, handy, compact tool used for stripping insulation, proudly made in the USA and featuring a lifetime guarantee of quality and reliability.
- A handy, light, compact tool for stripping insulation.
- Convenient hole for looping or bending wire.
- Cuts, strips, and loops 12-26 AWG (2.5 0 0.14 mm2) solid and stranded wire.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Adjustable slide stop with set screw for repeat stripping work.
Hold-Open Spring: Yes
Overall Length: 5"
Strips and Cuts: 12 - 26 AWG solid & stranded (2.5 - 0.14 mm2)
Handle Color: Yellow
Weight (lbs.): 0.18