OBERON | 1008-00-WH
Right-angle Wifi Access Point Wall & Joist Bracket For Most AP Models, White
Mount APs in open ceiling areas with this convenient H-Plane™ joist or wall mounting solution. Ideal for restaurants and retail environments with open ceilings. Quickly install AP in preferred horizontal orientation. Mounting features for leading vendors APs. Includes two beam clamps and wall anchors. Certain SKUs include a paintable black plastic vanity cover to help conceal the AP in dark ceilings. The AP can be locked in place using the AP manufacturer's locking features.
1008 Series Installation Video
- Conveniently install and conceal AP in open ceiling environment
- Enables APs to be mounted in preferred horizontal orientation
- Painting the AP may void manufacturer’s warranty, so OberonINCLUDES: a paintable, black plastic vanity cover wit some SKUs (please see CONFIGURATIONS)
- T-bar bracket accommodates APs from most vendors;INCLUDES: features for mounting Cisco AIR-AP-BRACKET-2 directly to the right-angle bracket
- Beam mount clamps allow it to be mounted directly to a beam or truss
- Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing APs on walls, and on ceiling joists and beams in open ceilings. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates leading vendors’ APs
- INCLUDES: adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs, black beam clamps, wall mounting hardware
- Available in White, Black, and with Oberon ABS plastic vanity cover as identified in Oberon Model 1008 Configuration guide below
- Construction: 10 ga. powder-coated steel
- (SKUs with vanity cover only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA black ABS plastic cover, virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- 8.5 x 7 x 3 in. (215 x 178 x 76 mm)
- UL-95-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
- (1) Right-angl (2) Beam clamps
- (2) Removable screw wall anchors
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (1) Wire tie
- (1) Vanity cover (depending on CONFIGURATIONS) with fastening strips
- (4) #6 - 32 screw (for attaching T-bar bracket or AP mounting bracket)
- (1) 39-HLA-PLATE (100-BK-HLA-COVER configuration ONLY)
- (1) Installation instructions
- 39-HLA-PLATE - Bracket accessory for Cisco Hyperlocation Antenna
- 39-1008-SPKRMNT - Mounting bracket assembly for the Model 1008/1009 series
Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing wireless access points on walls. Designed to mount the access point in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors’ access points
Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
Construction: 10 ga. white powder-coated steel
Accommodates wireless access points up to 9" x 9"
Size: 8.5 inches by 7 inches by 3 inches (215 mm by 178 mm by 76 mm)
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.