This H-Plane™ right-angle mounting bracket has a hinged, snap-down cover and sidewalls to help conceal cabling and can be placed directly over data outlet. Quickly install AP in preferred horizontal orientation. Mounting features for Cisco and Aruba Networks APs with universal T-bar for most other vendors' APs. Powder-coated steel. Ideal for hard lid environments such as hotels and retails spaces.
1011 Installation Video
- Aesthetic right angle bracket, designed for mounting most vendors’ enterprise APs on the wall
- Enables AP to be mounted in the preferred horizontal orientation
- Can be mounted directly over telecommunications outlet, concealing outlet, connctors, and cabling
- Design: Wedge shaped right-angle mounting bracket with cover for securing APs on walls. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors’ APs
- Knockouts on two sidewalls r 1 in. trades size conduit connectors
- Hinged cover to conceal cabling
- Mounting features to directly attach Cisco, Meraki, and Aruba APs. AlsoINCLUDES: adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
- Customers engaging hyperlocation capabiities with Cisco 4802 and 3802 with HLA antenna: Requires Oberon’s 39-HLA-PLATE to properly position AP away from wall
- Construction: 20 ga. powder-coated steel
- 9 x 7 x 5 in. (229 x 178 x 127 mm)
- (1) Right-angle wall mount
- (1r bracket
- (4) #6 - 32 screw
- (1) Tie wrap to secure AP to mount
- Installation instructions
- 39-HLA-PLATE - Bracket Accessory for Cisco Hyperlocation Antenna and Cisco 4802 series AP
Design: Wedge-shaped right-angle mounting bracket with cover for securing wireless access points on walls. Designed to mount the access point in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors’ access points
Knockouts on two sidewalls f or .75" trades size conduit connectors
Hinged cover to conceal cabling
Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
Construction: 18 ga. white powder-coated steel
Size: 9 inches by 7 inches by 5 inches (229 mm by 178 mm by 127 mm
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.