Oberon’s Skybar Model 1014 is an articulating wall mount for most wireless access points and directional antennas. Provides 1 axis articulating mount for directional antenna for up to a 45-degree tilt. The Model 1014-00 includes a wireless signal trans parent paintable cover, making it simple to customize the color of the access point compliment interior color schemes. Coloring the cover does not void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Swivels on two axes to provide down-tilt and azimuth coverage desired
- Designed for mounting most vendors enterprise wireless access points with external antennas on the wall or ceiling
- Designed for high-density WiFi installations
- Can beounted over telecommunications outlet
- Design: 2-Axis articulating mount for securing APs and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in both azimuth and elevation. Works with most vendors’ As and antennas
- Performance: +/- 45 antenna pointing, up and down, right and left
- INCLUDES: T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
- INCLUDES: universal antenna mounting plate
- Construction: 14 ga. white powder-coated steel
- 9 x 11 5 in. (229 x 280 x 159 mm)
- (4) 8-32 x 1/4 in. screws
- (1) Vanity Cover
- (2) 6-32 x 1/4 in. screws
- (1) T-bar
- (2) Wire ties
- Installation instructions
Design: 2-Axis articulating mount for securing wireless access points and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in both azimuth and elevation. Works with most vendors’ access points and antennas
Performance: +/- 45 antenna pointing, up and down, right and left
Includes T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
Includes universal antenna mounting plate
Construction: 14 ga. white, powder-coated steel
Size: 9 inches by 11 inches by 6.25 inches (229 mmy 280 mm by 159 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.