The Model 1060-00 wireless access point ceiling mount is designed to provide a secure, convenient, and aesthetic mounting solution for the Cisco 1130 a/g access point. This aesthetic, white powder coated steel 2 x 2 ceiling tile-like mount locks the Ci sco 1130a/g in place with a patent pending locking mechanism. Access point moves, adds, and changes can be performed without removing the mount from the ceiling. No ceiling tile cuts are required for installation.
- Economical ceiling mount designed specifically for aesthetic, secure mounting of the Cisco 1130a/g access point
- Designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations
- OSHPD approved OPA # 1638
- Construction: 18 ga. textured white powder-coated steel flange, 16 ga. aluminum backbox
- Patent pending locking mechanism, keyed alike, secures AP into the ceiling mount
- Size: 2 x 2 x 2 deep
- Weight: 6lbs (not including access point)
- Enclosure must be supported by the building ceiling structural system, not tile gridwork.
- Model 1060-00 Includes:
- (4) Suspension wires
- (1) Trade size conduit connector for data/power cable
- Security hasp to secure mount to ceiling system or other permanent fixture
- Mounting Instructions
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.