2-axis Articulating AP and antenna mount for most manufacturers’ APs and directive (or patch) antennas on pillars/walls. The 1013 is attached to the wall, and AP and antenna are attached to the articulating mount. Mount can be swiveled on two axes to p rovide the desired down-tilt and azimuth coverage of the directive antenna. The 1013 with the directive antenna can be used to create zones of coverage within stadiums, high-density auditoriums, and classrooms. Includes paintable vanity cover.
- (4) 8-32 x 1/4" screws
- (1) Vanity Cover
- (2) 6-32 x 1/4" screws
- (1) T-bar
- (2) Wire ties
- Installation Instructions
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- Excellent for stadiums, high-density auditoriums, and larger classrooms
- Swivels on two axes to provide down-tilt and azimuth coverage desired
- Designed for mounting most vendors enterprise wireless access points with external antennas on the wall or ceiling
- Designed for high-density WiFi installations
- Can be mounted over telecommunications outlet
Design: 2-Axis articulating mount for securing wireless access points and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in both azimuth and elevation. Works with most vendors’ access points and antennas. With vanity cover to conceal access point and antenna
Performance: Articulating antenna plate enables +/- 45 antenna pointing, up and down, right and left. Vanity cover is transparent to wireless signal
Includes T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
Contruction: 14 ga. white, powder-coated steel
Includes attachable, paintable, white UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
Size: 9 inches by 11 inches by 6.25 inches (229 mm by 280 mm by 159 mm)
Vanity cover size: 11.5 inches by 10.25 inches by 7.25 inches (92 mm by 260 mm by 184 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.