BERK-TEK | 10136339
23-4P UTP-CMR Solid BC FEP/FEPVC Lanmark-6 Min Compliant Cat6 Blue Box of 1000 ft., RoHS
23 AWG bare copper wire insulated with FEP. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit, jacketed with flame-retardant PVC. The NEW Berk-Tek LANmark-6 features a reduced diameter compared to other category 6 UTP cables. This is an ANSI/TIA/EIA category 6 verified cable, constructed without the center spline for easy installation and termination. LANmark-6 is capable of transmitting applications such as 1000BASE-T. It is ideal for network applications that extend to 250 MHz. LANmark-6 is available in both CMP and CMR and conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Edition Class E Category 6 requirements.
- Inexpensive compact design
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- Usable bandwidth up to 250 MHz
- Delivered in compact, strong, easy to identify boxes
- RoHS Compliant
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.