Hotels and residence halls often require APs in each room. Many compact APs fasten to a telecommunications outlet low on the wall, vulnerable to tampering, disconnect, or accidental damage. This compact, non-metallic plastic box protects the WAP and ca bles connected to it. Deep enough to surface mount APs without a telecommunications outlet in the wall, the low-profile 1017 is molded from durable ABS plastic, virtually transparent to the wireless signal. Box cover has tamper-resistant screws.
- (1) ABS box and lid
- (1) Internal AP standoff bracket
- (4) AP standoff bracket screws
- (6) #4 x 1/2" Black torx lid screw
- (6) #4 x 1/2" Black Philips lid screw
- (4) #6 x 1/4" Philips AP mounting screw
- (4) #2 x 1/2" Philips mounting bt screw
- Installation instructions
- Impact-resistant, ABS plastic protective box in black (1017-BL) or off-white (1017-WH), designed to protect smaller, wall-mounted access points
- Ideal for protecting wireless access points in hotel rooms and residence halls
- Mounts directly over access point attached to the wall, ABS plastic is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Includes an internal AP standoff bracket, for surface mount applications without telecommunications outlet in the wall
- Tamper-resistant hardware (torx screws) for cover
- Low profile (3.15"); fits behind desks or furniture
Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface-mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate smaller wall mount wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas, such as Cisco 702W or Aruba 205H access points
Performance: Ventilated, impact-resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
Screw on cover with tamper-resistant (torx) screws
Internal universal AP standoff bracket for surface mounting applications without outet in the wall
Construction: UL94-5VA classified ABS plastic; beige body and cover
External size: 6 inches by 10.1 inches by 3.15 inches (152mm by 256mm by 80mm). available internal dimensions 5.78 by 9.75 by 2.91 inches (147mm by 248mm by 69mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.