Hotels and residence halls often require WAPS in every room. Leading WAP manufacturers offer compact WAPs which fasten directly to a telecommunications outlet low on the wall, vulnerable to tampering, disconnect, or accidental damage. Model 1017 is a c ompact, non-metallic plastic box which is helps to protect the WAP and cables connected to it. The low-profile 1017 is molded from a durable ABS plastic which is virtually transparent to the wireless signal. The box cover is tamper-resistant.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Impact-resistant, ABS plastic protective box in black (1017-BL) or off-white (1017-WH), designed specifically for smaller, wall-mounted access points
- Ideal for protecting wireless access points in hotel rooms and residence halls
- Mounts directly over access point attached to the wall, virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Tamper-resistant hardware (torx screws) for cover
- Low profile (3.15"), fits behind desks or furniture
Cable egress openings
Durable injection molded UL 94-5VA ABS material construction, RoHS compliant
External Dimensions: 6.00" x 10.13" x 3.15"
Internal Dimensions: 5.78" x 9.75" x 2.91" (4.85" most narrow inside width)
Shipping weight: 1 lbs. per uni
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.