This NEMA 4 enclosure is designed specifically to protect and conceal APs, antennas, and cabling in environments where aesthetics is paramount, and typical "industrial" NEMA 4 enclosures are not acceptable due to their appearance. The model 1021 is whi te with a unique "Skybar" shaped lid with recessed screws and internal mounting features for most vendor’s APs and antennas. This rugged polycarbonate enclosure protects the AP from weather, pressure spray, spilling liquids, dust, and impacts, and is t ransparent to wireless signals, so larger APs with external antennas can be protected. The 1021 is paintable. Available with internal directional antenna mounting plate (-ANTPLATE) and/or pole mounting bracket (PMB).
- Recess PoE Wi-Fi and Small cell APs and wireless routers into hard lid ceiling or wall environment
- Use as a discrete in-wall Horizontal Connection Point enclosure for low voltage structured cabling
- Paintable snap-on cover is almost flush o wall
- Easily fastens to drywall using swivel fasteners
- Secures, conceals, and organizes cabling and patch cords from all leading vendors
- All plastic enclosure minimizes RF interference
- Designed to conceal and secure PoE APs wintegrated or non-detachable antennas. Also designed as a recessed Horizontal Connection Point enclosure for low voltage network cabling
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact resistant, and flame retardant UL 94-5VB PC/ABS plastic enclosure is vir tually transparent to wireless signals
- Snap-on cover with concealed attachment points can optionally be screwed on for added security
- Universal T-bar mounting plate for most vendor’s APs, mounting features for Cisco APs
- Slots for TIA 569-B complian furniture faceplate RJ-45 modular jacks
- Cable management FEATURES:
- Construction: UL 94-5VB Flame retardant PC/ABS plastic. All PC/ABS components are white. 18 gauge galvanized steel AP mounting plate
- Cage (backbox) is 13.5 x 13.5 x 3.7 in343 x 343 x 94 mm). Cover is 15.7 x 15.7 in. (400 x 400 mm)
- (1) Recess box and bezel
- (1) AP Mounting Plate
- (1) Tamper Resistant Snap-on Cover
- (1) Spare Swivel Fasteners
- (6) Removable Cable Management Pegs
- (4) #6 - 19B x 1/4 in. S (4) #8 - 18A x 1/4 in. Screws
- (4) #4 - 24A x 1-1/2 in. Screws
- Installation instructions
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.