This rugged polycarbonate enclosure protects APs from weather, pressure spray, spilling liquids, dust, and impacts. Available with internal directional antenna mounting plate (-ANTPLATE) and/or pole mounting bracket (PMB).
- Aesthetic "Sky Bar?" shaped enclosure for installing, protecting and concealing APs, antennas, and cabling in environments where aesthetics is paramount
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Plastic is easily drilled and machined for custom cable ingress and installation. Enclosure is paintable
- Cover attaches with eight tamper resistant captured stainless steel screws, silicon sponge gasket material provides seal
- Large enough for larger APs from most vendors, antennas, and associated cabling
- (1) Unit per carton
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (1) Plastic Interior Mounting Panel
- (4) Mounting Panel Screws
- (4) Plastic Mounting Feet
- (4) #6 x 1/4 in. pan head screws
- (4) #6 x 1/4 in. flat head screws
- (4) 3/4 in. Neoprene Rubber Cushioning WashM4 x 20 mm captured Phillips lid screw
- (8) M4 x 20 mm tamper resistant captured Philips lid screw
- Installation instructions
- 39-POLE-MOUNT-BRACKET - Model Series 1021, 1024, 1026: Pole Mount Kit
- 39-CORD-GRIP - Cord Grip Connector fo-Terminated Cables
- 39-RJ45-BULKHEAD - Bulkhead Modular Pass -Through
Design: Rugged polycarbonate AP enclosure designed for surface mounting indoors or outdoors
Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV-stabilized fo r exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
Oberon Skybar?-shaped screw on cover with gasket; cover screws must be torqued to 8 in-lbs.; cover screws are recessed into cover
Internal universal T-bar bracket and universal mounting panel
Construction: body and cover are white UL94-V0 Polycarbonate-00: Body and cover are light gray UL94-V0 PBT/PC blended plastic
-ANTPLATE: Add zinc plated steel interior AP and directional antenna mounting plate and bracket
-PMB: Add Obero 39-POLE-MOUNT-BRACKET Adjustable worm gear stainless steel clamps for square and round pole mounting
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 5 C inside the enclosure
Temperature rating: -40 to 120 C
Exterior Size: 21.0 x 13.5 x 5.n. (533 x 343 x 140 mm). Interior dimensions 19.4 x 12.0 x 5.25 in. (493 x 305 x 133 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.