This compact NEMA 4X enclosure is designed to protect wireless LAN APs with internal or external antennas in challenging indoor/outdoor environments. This rugged polycarbonate enclosure protects the AP from weather, dust, and impacts, and is transparen t to wireless signals so APs with body integrated antennas or small detachable antennas may be protected. The enclosure has a hinged door, molded-in padlock hasps for locking, and interior panel for attaching APs. Enclosure is paintable.
- 1) Unit
- (4) Stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- (2) 1/2" O.D. Nylon spacer
- (1) T-Bar bracket
- (2) #6 x 7/8" screw
- (4) #8 x 3/8" screw
- (4) M5 x 10mm screw
- (1) Interior mounting panel for most vendors’ access points
- Designed for protecting leading vendors’ enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes, inside and outside
- Hinged cover, latchable, lockable
Design: Polycarbonate NEMA wireless access point enclosure designed for wall or mast mounting indoors or outdoors, where secure mounting is required. Large enough for access points with external dipole antennas. Hinged, lockable door
Performance: Desig ned to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV-stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
Hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
Internal plastic universal mounting panel
Construction: UL listed to UL508; back-box and cover are light gray UL94-5VA PBT/PC blended plastic
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 C inside the enclosure
Exterior size: 15.7 ches by 11.7 inches by 4.8inches (400mm by 297mm by 122mm; interior dimensions: 14.9 inches by 10.9 inches by 4.5 inches (376 mm by 274 mm by 114 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.