Cloud/canopy/suspended ceiling mounting Envelop kit for most vendors’ APs and antennas. A cutout is made in the ceiling panel, the panel bridge is placed above the ceiling panel, and AP or antenna is attached to the white trim. AP/antenna/trim assembly is then drawn into the panel bridge with a torsion spring, as in certain recessed lighting fixtures, with only the front face exposed for optimal wireless coverage. Model 1040-FL recesses AP behind a low-profile ABS plastic cover. Trim is easily swapp ed out for new APs and antennas without tools.
- Designed for protecting leading vendors’ enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes, inside and outside
- Hinged cover, latchable, lockable
- Design: Polycarbonate NEMA AP enclosure designed for wall or mast mountingdoors or outdoors, where secure mounting is required. Large enough for APs with external dipole antennas. Hinged, lockable door
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 SPECIFICATIONS: for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or c orrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Temperature rating from -40 to 70C. Paintable
- Hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
- Internal plastic universal mounting panel
- Constructio: UL listed to UL508A (File #E194432). Back-box and cover are light gray UL94-5VA PBT/PC blended plastic
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 C inside the enclosure, when solar loading is not present (See Oberon application note)
- For outdoor installation, the 1024 is a very light grey to reduce solar loading. Painting the 1024 a darker color will increase solar loading. Avoid mounting the 1024 where it is directly exposed to the sun
- EXTERIOR SIZES:
- 15.7 x 11.7 x 4.8 in. (400 x 297 x 122 mm). Interior dimensions: 14.8 x 10.8 x 4.5 in. (376 x 274 x 114 mm)
- (1) Unit
- (4) Stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- (2) 1/2 in. O.D. Nylon spacer
- (1) T-Bar bracket
- (2) #6 x 7/8 in. screw
- (4) #8 x 3/8 in. screw
- (4) mm screw
- (1) Interior mounting panel for most vendors’ APs
- Installation instructions
- 39-POLE-MOUNT-BRACKET - Model Series 1021, 1024, 1026: Pole Mount Kit
Design: PBT/Polycarbonate blended NEMA wireless access point enclosure designed for wall or mast mounting indoors or outdoors, where secure mounting is required. Large enough for access points with external dipole antennas. Clear, hinged, lockable door
Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV-stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
Clear, hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
Internal plastic universal mounting panel
Construction: UL listed to UL508; back-box is light gray UL94-5VA PBT/PC blended plastic; door is UL94-V0 clear polycarbonate
AP max. operating temperature should be de-ratedby 9 C inside the enclosure
Exterior size: 15.7 inches by 11.7 inches by 4.8inches (400mm by 297mm by 122mm; interior dimensions: 14.9 inches by 10.9 inches by 4.5 inches (376 mm by 274 mm by 114 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.