The Model 1042 Envelop series offers the simplest way to mount APs and antennas into existing hard (drywall/sheetrock) ceilings and walls for an aesthetic, professional installation. A cutout is made in the ceiling and the all metal back-box is fastene d into the ceiling. The AP or antenna fastens to the appropriate trim, and the trim attaches to the to the back-box with torsion springs. The AP is recessed into the ceiling much like a recessed light fixture. AP trim is easily swapped for new trim whe n AP brand or model changes. (Model 1042-FL recesses AP entirely behind a low-profile ABS plastic cover). See configuration guide in specs for AP-specific trims.
- Compact, low-profile AP enclosure for indoor and outdoor applications such as stadiums and public hotspots
- UV-stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Universal mounting plate allows easy instlation of most vendors’ APs
- Cover is hinged; cover can be latched and locked with padlock (not included)
- Design: Polycarbonate NEMA AP enclosure designed for wall or mast mounting indoors or outdoors, where secure mounting is requid. Large enough for Cisco 3500/3600 APs. Clear, fully hinged, lockable door
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 3R specifications for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wirele ss signals. Temperature rating from -20 to 240F. Paintable
- Fully hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
- Internal plastic universal mounting panel
- Large enough for Cisco 3800 DART connector and external antenna
- Construction: UL listed to UL and UL508A (File #E319779). Back-box is light gray UL94-5VA polycarbonate plastic. Door is polycarbonate plastic
- Specify opaque grey door as -00 or tinted clear door as -C. See ordering guide below
- For ventilation and drain kit, specify -V. See ordering guide below. -V includes a NEMA 3 capable vent for permitting air circulation, and a drain for installation in bottom of enclosure. Also includes a cord grip large enough for two Cat. 6A cables
- For outdoor installation, the 1026 is very light gre y to reduce solar loading. Painting the 1026 a darker color will increase solar loading. Avoid mounting the 1026 where it is directly exposed to the sun
- See Configuration Guide below
- Designed to NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12, and 6P, and IECIP68 specifications for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments
- UL508A (File #E319779) listed; back-box and cover are light gray UL94-5VA Polycarbonate; tinted clear cover is UL94V-0 Polycarbonate
- (1) Internal ABS Mounting ate
- (1) NEMA 3R Breather Vent (-V ONLY)
- (1) Drain Vent (-V ONLY)
- (4) #10-32 Mounting Plate Screws
- (4) #10 Washers
- (4) #10-32 Lid Screws
- (4) Small Hole Covers
- (1) Large Hole Cover
- (4) Mounting Feet (excluded from -242410)
- (4) 1/4 in. -20ng Feet Screws (4) (excluded from -242410)
- (2) Cord Grips (-V ONLY)
- (1) Installation Instructions
- 39-POLE-MOUNT-BRACKET - Model Series 1021, 1024, 1026: Pole Mount Kit
- 39-RJ45-BULKHEAD - Bulkhead Modular Pass -Through
Interior Dimensions: various sizes available, please see Configurations or contact your Oberon representative
Wireless access point max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9 in the 1024-00 or -C
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.