Hard lid ceiling enclosure protects critical wireless access points, DAS remote units, and public safety equipment with detachable antennas. This water- and dust-proof steel enclosure has knockouts in the hinged door for ceiling-mounted antennas or wat er-resistant bulkhead connectors for antennas. Deep enough for the Cisco 3600 series and other large APs and DAS remote access units with external connectors and up to five antennas. Plenum-rated; provides NEMA 4 dust and water protection.
- (1) Internal universal equipment mounting panel and T-bar bracket
- (8) Hanger wires
- (4) Screw caps (-B units only)
- (4) Self-tapping screws
- (4) #8 Hex nuts
- (4) 1/2" Trade size hole plugs
- (3) 1" Trade size hole plugs
- (4) Hinap cap
- (4) #8 pan head screw
- Installation instructions
- Universal T-bar mounting bracket allows easy installation of most vendors’ access points
- Durable, attractive textured powder coat finish matches most ceiling tiles
- Holes and plugs in cover and back-box for field installed, external, body mount antennas or bulkhead
- connectors; see Accessories
- Fully-hinged door clamps to the back-box with keyed quarter turn latch for a watertight seal
- Enclosure back-box is an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance in Hospitals
Design: Suspended ceiling enclosure protects critical wireless access points, DAS remote units, and public safety equipment with detachable antennas. This water- and dust-proof steel enclosure has knockouts in the hinged door for ceiling-mounted antenn as or water-resistant bulkhead connectors for antennas
Configuration: Model 1028-04-ANT5-F: 4.5 inches (114 mm) deep, door with 5 openings and plugs for antennas
Configuration: Model 1028-08-ANT5-F: 9.1 inches (231 mm) deep, door with 5 openings and plugs for antennas
Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 3R, 4, 5, 12, 12k, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UL-Listed and designed to satisfy National Electric Code (NEC) paragraphs 300-22 and 300-23 for installation in the air-handling space. OSHPD approved
Fully-hinged door clamps to the back-box with keyed quarter turn latch for a watertight seal; door has mounting features for up to 5 antennas
Holes and plugs in cover and back-box for field-installed, external, body mount antennas or bulkhead connectors
Includes internal universal mounting panel, T-bar bracket, hole plugs, and hanger wire
Construction: White, 12 ga. powder-coated aluminum back-box and door; white, 18 ga. powder-coated steel bezel
Enclosure shall be supported by the building ceiling structural system, not tile grid work
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 6 C inside the enclosure
Size: Bezel is 20.1 inches by 21 inches (510 mm by 510 mm), enclosure is 15.75 inches by 13.9 inches by 4.5 or 9.1 inches deep (400 mm by 353 mm by 114 mm or 231 deep)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.