This "hard lid" or wall mount enclosure provides a secure, aesthetic, convenient mounting solution for APs from most vendors. The enclosure has a low profile, impact-resistant ABS plastic dome so that APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas can be secured in otherwise unsecured spaces. White, textured powder-coated steel box provides greatest physical protection.
- (1) T-bar mount
- (1) 1/2" Trade size conduit connector
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) #6-32 x 3/16 screws
- (4) #8 3/16 screws
- Mounting instructions
- Designed for securing leading vendors enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes
- Locking, fully-hinged door, with impact-resistant plastic dome
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface-mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas. Plastic dome in door
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for air-handling space installations. Dome is transparent to wireless signals
Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike
Construction: 16 ga. back-box, 14 ga. door frame, powder-coated steel; impact-resistant dome is UL 94-5VA classified ABS plastic
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10 C inside the enclosure
Size: 17 inches by 17 inches by 3.5 inches (432 mm by 432 mm by 89 mm) (total depth), the dome is 12 inches y 12 inches by 2 inches (305 mm by 305 mm by 51 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.