The Eaton 5115 UPS Rackmount UPS provides surge protection and backup power ideal for rack servers, storage systems, network equipment and other critical devices. The unique form factor of the 5115 UPS adapts to 1U rackmount, a 0U side cabinet or wallm ount UPS applications. The 5115 UPS also corrects incoming voltage fluctuations, produces true sine wave output and significantly extends battery service life with ABM technology.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Conserves valuable space with 1U rack height
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology
- Delivers smooth, continuous power with Buck and Boost voltage regulation and pure sine wave output
- Includes mounting hardware for 1U rackmount, 0U side cabinet, and wall-mount installations
- Minimizes downtime with hot-swappable batteries
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an intuitive user interface
Environmental & Standards.Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C (32F to 104F) UL tested at 25C (77F) General.Topology: Line-interactive
Battery.Runtime (Minutes) Load (Watts) Show: Mouseover graph for detailed runtime values Battery runtimes are approximate and may vary with equipment, configuration, battery age, temperature, etc. Electrical Input.Nominal Voltage: 120 V AC
Electrical Input.Connection: 5-15P Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R
Electrical Output.Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items): 1 ready-to-go UPS Intelligent Power Software Suite CD: (Intelligent Power Manager, Intelligent Power Protector, Network Shutdown Module, LanSafe and Personal Solution-Pac) RS-232 Serial Cable USB Cable User Guide
Input Pl ug: 5-15P General.Warranty: Three-year factory warranty with online product registration
Electrical Input.Frequency: 50/60 Hz auto-sensing
General.Weight (Lbs): 17.2 Electrical Input.Input Cord: 6ft Line cord with 90 deg.5-15P
Power Rating: 500 / 320 nvironmental & Standards.Audible Noise: < 45 dBA typical
Electrical Output.Power Factor: 0.64 General.Color: Beige
General.Rating (VA/Watts): 500/320 Electrical Output.Frequency Regulation: +/-0.1 Hz of nominal frequency
Battery.Battery Type: Sealed, aintenance-free, valve-regulated, lead-acid starved electrolyte
General.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): 7.6 x 5.9 x 10.6 Communications.Communication Ports: DB9 female and USB. UPS ships with RS-232 serial cable and USB cable.
Battery.Half Load Runtime (in Mins): 14 Battery.Full Load Runtime (in Mins): 5
Electrical Output.Voltage Wave Shape (on Battery): Sine wave (during normal and battery operation) Electrical Input.Frequency Range: 45-65 Hz
Battery.Start on Battery: Startup with UPS batteries in absence of utility power Environmental & Standards.Markings: UL, cUL, and CSA
230V models also CE and TUV Communications.Leds: Power on, on battery, overload, and battery fault
Battery.Recharge Time: Charge in < 3 hours to 90% capacity Environmental & Standards.Relative Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
Environmental & Standards.EMC Markings: FCC Class B Electrical Output.On Utility Voltage Regulation: -10%, +6% of nominal voltage
Battery.Battery Description: (1) 12V, 9 Ah General.Diagnostics: Self-test button
Environmental & Standards.Safety Markings: UL 1778, CAN/CSA C22.2, No. 107.1 Environmental & Standards.Immunity: IEC 801-2, -3, -4
Communications.Configuration Changes: Front Panel Buttons On/Off and alarm silence/self-test
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.