The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Keeps essential systems running through power outages (four outlets with battery backup and surge suppression and four outlets with surge suppression only)
- Saves space with a compact design that fits easily under a desk or can be conveniently wall-mounted, with quick access to all receptacles
- Extends UPS service life with user-replaceable batteries
- Protects network-connected equipment from "back door" surges coming over LAN or telephone lines
- Informs you of power problems and low battery conditions with audible alarms and remote alarm notification
- Graceful shutdown and monitoring capability with free Intelligent Power Protector software
Environmental & Standards.Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C (32F to 104F) General.Topology: Line-interactive
Battery.Runtime (Minutes) Load (Watts) Show: Mouseover graph for detailed runtime values Battery runtimes are approximate and may vary with equi pment, configuration, battery age, temperature, etc. Electrical Input.Nominal Voltage: 120 V AC
Electrical Input.Connection: 5-15P Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R, (4) 5-15R surge only
Electrical Output.Output Receptacles: (4) 5-15R, (4) 5-15R surge only General.Contents (Ships with the Following Items): 1 ready-to-go UPS Intelligent Power Software Suite CD: (Intelligent Power Manager, Intelligent Power Protector, Network Shutdown Module, LanSafe and Personal Solution-Pac) USB Cable User Guide
Input P lug: 5-15P General.Warranty: Three-year factory warranty with online product registration
Electrical Input.Frequency: 50 Hz and 60 Hz, auto-sensing General.Weight (Lbs): 12.1
Electrical Input.Input Cord: 1.8m line cord with 90 deg. 5-15P Power Rating: 500 / 300
Environmental & Standards.Audible Noise: <45 dB on battery vs <40 dB General.Color: Black
General.Rating (VA/Watts): 500/300 Battery.Battery Type: Sealed, maintenance free lead-acid battery
General.Dimensions (H X W X D, Inches): 10.6 x 3.4 10.2 Communications.Communication Ports: USB
Battery.Half Load Runtime (in Mins): 11 Battery.Full Load Runtime (in Mins): 3
Electrical Input.Voltage Range: 0-160 V AC Communications.Power Management Software: Eaton Intelligent Power Protector is included free of charge.
Electrical Output.Transfer Time: 2 - 6 msec typical Communications.Leds: UPS On, UPS on Battery, Overload
Environmental & Standards.Lightning / Surge Protection: 320 joules Environmental & Standards.Altitude: < 3000 m
Environmental& Standards.Relative Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing Environmental & Standards.EMC Markings: FCC Class B
Environmental & Standards.Safety Markings: UL 1778 3rd Edition/CSAC22.2 No107.3, designed to meet UL497A Electrical Input.Short Circuit Current: Cir cuit Breaker
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.