The Model 1044 is an economical, aesthetic, and easy-to-install suspended ceiling mounting Envelop kit for APs and antennas from most vendors. A cutout is made in the ceiling tile, and the tile bridge is placed above the ceiling tile. The AP or antenna is attached to the white trim. The AP/antenna/trim assembly is then drawn into the ceiling tile bridge with torsion springs, as with some recessed lighting fixtures, with only the front face exposed for ideal, unobstructed wireless coverage. Model 104 4-FL recesses AP behind a low profile ABS plastic cover. AP trim can be easily swapped out for new trim if the AP brand or model is changed in the future.
- Economical and easy to install
- Conveniently and quickly install APs and antennas from most vendors’ in cloud or canopy ceiling panels
- AP mounts flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- 20 ga. galnized steel panel bridge and Speed Link support wire prevent ceiling panel sag or cracking
- Design: Recessed installation kit for installing APs and antennas in cloud, canopy, or suspended ceiling panels. Comprised of steel ceiling pael bridge, Speed Link support wire, AP or antenna bracket, and trim for AP or antenna from leading vendors, as identified in Oberon’s Model 1040 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 11C when mounted in enclosure
- AP/antenna trim is interchangeable for other APs or antennas. Trim attaches with torsion springs
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge, all metal bracket and trim. (Model 1040-FL only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA ABS plastic cover, virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- Use included Speed Link support wire to attach to building structure
- 23.37x 16 x 3 in. (594 x 406 x 76mm)
- Suitable for both North American and European (metric) sized ceilings
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + A 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- (1) Galvanized steel ceiling panel bridge
- (1) AP or antenna specific bracket and trim (See Oberon’s Model 1040 configuration guide)
- Model 1040-FL only: Cisco mounting bracket, (1) AP mount T-bar bracket and (1) ABS plastic cover
- (1) 3 meter long Caddy Speed Link support wire (P/N SLD15L3)
- Installation instructions
- 39-104X-ROUTER-TEMPLATE: Routing template to simplify ceiling tile out for all 1040 and 1044 series AP trims
Design: Recessed installation kit for installing APs in cloud, canopy, or suspended ceiling panels. Comprised of steel ceiling panel bridge, adjustable hanger wire, AP bracket, and trim for Aruba AP325
Performance: UL Listed for low-voltage application s and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations.
AP trim is interchangeable for other APs
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge, white, powder-coated steel trim
Use hanger wire to attach to building structure
Size: 1inches by 23.75 inches by 3 inches (406 mm by 603 mm by 76mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.