Economical, locking, 2 x 2 ft. (593 x 593 mm) suspended ceiling Wi-Tile enclosure mounts and secures Wi-Fi and Small Cell APs flush to the ceiling. This steel enclosure replaces a standard ceiling tile, and its’ larger back-box is suitable for larger A Ps and antennas. APs are mounted in the door, or inside the models with the ABS or frosted polycarbonate plastic dome. The interchangeable door simplifies AP and antenna moves, adds, and changes. Styles available for both standard flush grid and recess ed grid ceilings (-T), and for both North American and European (metric) ceiling systems.
- Economical and easy to install
- Conveniently and quickly install APs and antennas from most vendors into hard ceiling environments
- AP and antennas mount flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit for APs and antennas. For pre-existing drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board walls or ceiling (remodeling or old construction). AP mounts in interchangeable bracket and trim, pr oviding a professional finish. Designed for all leading vendors’ APs and antennas, as identified in Oberon’s Model 1042 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum insta llations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
- AP/antenna bracket and trim is interchangeable for other APs or antennas, without removing back-box. Trim attaches with torsion spring
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in two walls
- Swivel fasteners secure enclosure into pre-existing hard ceiling/wall panels .75 in. thick or less
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powdr-coated 20 ga. steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. (Model 1042-FL only: Paintable UL-945VA ABS Plastic cover, virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- C onstructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Trim is 14.64 x 14.64 x 0.3 in. (372 x 372 x 8 mm). Back-box is 11 x 11 x 3 in. (280 x 280 x 76 mm)
- Suile for both North American and European (metric) ceilings
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- (1) Galvanized steel back box with swivel fasteners
- (1) AP or antenna specific bracket and trim. (See Oberon’s Model 1042 Configuration Guide)
- Model 1042-FL only: (1) Cisco mounting bracket, (1) APunt T-bar brackets, and (1) ABS plastic cover
- (1) 1 in. Conduit fitting with nut
- (1) Firestop grommet, large enough for 2 CAT 6A cables
- (1) 3 meter long Caddy Speed Link support wire (P/N SLD15L3)
- (4) #6-32 X 1/2 in. white screw
- (1) Installatio
Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit for APs. For pre-existing drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board walls or ceiling (remodeling or old construction). AP mounts in interchangeable bracket and trim, providing a professional fin ish. Designed for Aruba AP-225
Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
AP bracket and trim is interchangeable for other APs, without removing back-box
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in two walls
Swivel fasteners secure enclosure into pre-existing hard ceiling/wall panels 3/4" tick or less
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powder-coated 20 ga. steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25lbs
Size: 14.67 inches by 14.67 inches by 3 inches (373 mm by 373 mm by 76mm). Back-box is 11 inches by 11 inches x 3inches
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.