Model 1043 offers the simplest way to recess APs into the ceiling for an aesthetic, professional installation. A cutout is made in the ceiling and the back-box is fastened to the ceiling joists (new construction). The AP fastens to a AP-specific trim, and the trim to the back-box. The AP is recessed into the ceiling much like a recessed light fixture. Access point trim can be swapped easily for new trim if the AP brand or model changes in the future. See specs for AP-specific model names.
- (1) Galvanized back-box
- (1) Vendor-specific access point trim; white, powder-coated (See Configurations)
- (1) Access point mounting bracket
- (4) Trim fastening hardware
- (1) Firestop cable grommet for back-box, large enough for 2 category 6Ables
- Installation Instructions
- Conveniently and quickly install wireless access points in hard ceiling environments
- White, powder-coated, beveled access point trim provides a professional finish
Galvanized 18 ga. steel steel back-box fills opening for code compliance
De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10 when mounted in enclosure
White, powder-coated 20 ga. steel access point trim; see configurations to specify AP trim
Ceiling mounts mst be supported by the building structure
New Construction (NC) product includes ceiling joist fastening brackets
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.