The Model 1043 Envelop™ series offers the simplest way to mount APs and antennas into new hard (drywall/sheetrock) ceilings and walls for an aesthetic, professional installation. The back-box is fastened to the ceiling joists, and the new ceiling is cut around the box. The AP or antenna fastens to the appropriate trim, and the trim attaches to the back-box with torsion springs. The AP is recessed into the ceiling much like a recessed light fixture. AP/antenna trim is easily swapped when AP/antenna brand or model changes. (Model 1043-FL recesses AP entirely behind a low-profile ABS plastic cover). See configuration guide in specs for AP-specific trims.
1043 Installation Video
- Economical and easy to install
- Conveniently and quickly install APs and antennas from most vendors into new hard ceiling environments
- AP and antennas mount flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearanceÔSPECIFICATIONS:
- Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit designed for APs and antennas. For new drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board hard ceilings and walls (new construction). AP or antenna mounts in interchangeable bracket and trim, providing a professional finish. Designed for all leading vendors’ APs and antennas, as identified in Oberon’s model 1043 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plen um installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
- AP/antenna bracket and trim is interchangeable for other APs or antennas, without removing back-box
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in two walls
- Ceiling/wall bridges secure enclosure into ceiling joists
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powder-coated 20 ga. steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. (Model 1042-FL only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA ABS Plastic cover)
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Trim is 14.67 x 14.67 x 0.3 in. (373 x 373 x 8 mm). Back-box is 11 x 11 x 3 in. (280 x 280 x 76 mm)
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Sys
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- (1) Galvanized steel back-box
- (1) Ceiling/ wall bridge
- (1) AP or antenna specific bracket and trim; (See Oberon’s mod043 configuration guide)
- Model 1043-FL ONLY: (1) Cisco Mounting bracket, (1) AP mount T-bar bracket, and (1) ABS plastic cover
- (1) 1 in. conduit fitting with nut
- (1) Firestop cable grommet, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- (4) #6-32 X 1/2 in. whi screw
- Installation instructions
Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit designed for wireless access points with integrated antennas. Access point mounts in interchangeable bracket and trim, providing a professional finish. For new ceilings and walls (new c onstruction). Designed for Aruba AP325 APs
Performance: UL Listed for low-voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
Access point bracket and trim is interchangeable for other access points, without removing back-box
Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
1" trade size knockouts in two walls
Ceiling/wall bridges secure enclosure into ceilingjoists
Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powder-coated 20 ga. steel trim; solid back-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fire, smoke, and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10 C inside the enclosure
Size: 14.67 inches by 14.67 inches by 3 inches (373 mm by 373 mm by 76mm); back-box is 11 inches by 11 inches x 3 inches
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.