Customize the appearance of the popular Cisco 3800 APs with Oberon’s 33-AP-COVER. The vanity cover is made from a plastic transparent to wireless signals, and can be attached directly to the Cisco 3800 APs. The 33-AP-COVER is paintable so you can custo mize the color of the AP to partially conceal the AP or compliment interior color schemes. Coloring the vanity cover does not void the manufacturer’s warranty. Includes cover fasteners.
- Conveniently and quickly install APs in suspended ceiling environment
- AP mounts flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- Tile bridge prevents ceiling tile sag or cracking
- Suitable for both North erican and European (metric) ceiling systems
- Design: Recessed installation kit for installing APs in fire rated 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling tiles. Comprised of steel ceiling tile bridge and back box, hanger wire, AP bracket and trim or AP or antenna from leading vendors. See Oberon’s model 1044 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operatin g temperature range by 11C when mounted in enclosure
- AP trim is interchangeable for other APs. Trim attaches to back box with torsion spring for fast, tool-less installation
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel tile bridge and back-box and white, powder-coated steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. (Model 1042-FL only: Paintab le UL 94-5VA ABS plastic cover, cover is virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Use included hanger wire toattach to building structure
- 16 x 23.475 x 3 in. (406 x 596 x 76 mm). Back-box is 12.5 x 12.5 x 3 in. (318 x 318 x 76 mm)
- Suitable for both North American and European ceilings
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communicationnology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
- (1) galvanized steel ceiling tile bridge andck-box
- (1) AP or antenna specific, bracket and trim (See Oberon’s Model 1044 configuration guide)
- Model 1044-FL only: (1) Cisco mounting bracket, (1) Universal AP mounting T-bar, (1) ABS Plastic cover
- (1) 1 in. conduit fitting and nut
- (1) Fire st cable grommet, large enough for 2 category 6A cables
- (4) #6-32 x 11/4 in. white screw
- (2) Hanger wires
- Installation instructions
- 39-104X-ROUTER-TEMPLATE: Routing template to simplify ceiling tile cutout for all 1040 and 1044 seri
Recessed ceiling mount for 2"x2" suspended ceiling tiles
White, powder-coated trim can be easily swapped out for different manufacturers APs
20 ga. galvanized steel back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10C when mounted in enclosure
Includes firestop cable grommet for insertion into back-box
Includes hanger wire for support by the building structure
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.