Model 1045 is a sturdy, above-ceiling hanger bar designed to support APs from most leading vendors. When the AP must be mounted above the ceiling, the Model 1045 secures the AP in the right location just above the ceiling tile. A support wire is includ ed to ensure compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC) Section 300-11, requiring an independent support. The 1045 also includes a light pipe, which can be pressed through the ceiling tile to enable observation of the APs status LED without lift ing ceiling tiles.
- (1) T-bar mounting bracket
- (1) Hanger bar
- (2) Hanger bar extensions
- (1) Wire rope clip
- (1) Speed Link wire rope
- (2) No. 10-32 x 3/8 machine screws
- (2) No. 10-32 hex nut
- (1) 1.5" light pipe
- Sturdy, UL Listed hanger bar placed above suspended ceiling, designed for most vendors’ wireless access points
- T-bar attaches to hanger bar and permits most vendors’ AP to be attached using ceiling T-bar clip
- 1.5" light pipe pushed through ceiling tile enables observation of AP status LED without lifting ceiling tile
- Secure AP above the ceiling
Design: Above-ceiling installation kit for installing wireless access points above a 2’ by 2’ suspended ceiling. Mounts most vendors’ access points
Performance: UL listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations
Includes hanger bar, hanger bar extensions, adjustable wire rope hanger wire, universal T-bar, and light pipe
Mounting hardware for most vendors’ access points
Light pipe can be pressed through ceiling tile so that status LED is visible
Mount must be supported by te building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11
Includes adjustable wire rope hanger wire
Maximum weight supported is 25 lbs.
Size: 1 inches by 23.75 inches by 3 inches (25 mm by 603 mm by 76mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.